One floor...that does it all?
Fact: these days, clients expect more from their flooring. They want a material that's sustainable and eco-friendly, yet durable and meets fire ratings. It needs to fit the aesthetic of their project and match their brand. Also, don't forget it needs to be renewable, within budget - and you have a project deadline of 12 weeks?!
PURLINE Organic Flooring
Sustainability, design diversity, high performance
Purline is a new range of flooring exclusive to Project Floors.
As a PVC-free alternative to hard flooring, it's perfect for both commercial and residential environments, and there's a colour, pattern, and style for every project.
Here's what you need to know:
- The only sustainable, resilient floor covering: made from an organic, recyclable material called bio-polymer - a mixture of chalk (a naturally-occurring mineral) and plant-based oils.
- No traditional hash petrochemicals: means it poses no risk to people's health and is a better environmental choice.
- Patented technology made in Germany: European designed and manufactured.
- Quiet: helps to keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Resilient and permanently durable: even when subjected to extreme stress.
- Flexible: it's used like traditional modular flooring but with a sustainable ethos.
Call 09 444 4165