SPC 07 - ORDERED
The future of engineered flooring. SPC is a Stone Plank Composite that is comprised of natural limestone powder, polymers, and stabilizers. This ridged core provides an incredibly stable base for each flooring plank, combined with the high performance integrated acoustic underlay.
Hidden beneath the timber look, the high density stone core, provides an extremely resilient and hardware base for any style and look. Our Project Floors SPC is available in a variation of styles and custom planks to give you the freedom to explore any aesthetic you can imagine.
- SPC provides a timeless design that won’t date with time. Mimicking the beauty of nature, SPC flooring achieves real wood likeness – without all the drawbacks of natural timber.
- SPC offers a water-resistant core and with easy cleaning and maintenance, this extends the life of your SPC flooring and keeps it looking fresh for longer.
- SPC has an integrated acoustic underlay which helps remove the artificial noise associated with other floating floors.
- Project Floors SPC can be installed in almost every area of your home or business including the bathroom and laundry.
- SPC is manufactured with durability in mind with a commercially rated wear layer offering greater scratch resistance in all traffic areas.
|Product Type||Stone Plank Composite
|Wear Layer Thickness||2mm|
|Size Description - Planks||
1219 x 183mm
|Slip resistance||R9 or R10 Depending on embossment|